200 hr Teacher Training Tuition
- 200+ page Bloom Teacher Training Handbook, written by Kerry Maiorca and Sharon Wentz
- All required coursework for the 200-hour certification program - no hidden workshop costs!
- Three optional makeup sessions at the end of each quarter
The cost of all other books is not included in the tuition. Trainees may purchase required books through Bloom at a 20% discount off the retail price.
Tuition for 2017-2018 Program
$3400, or $3200 if paid in full by July 15, 2017
While enrolled in the program, trainees also receive:
- 20% discount on class cards, massage, workshops & store items from September 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018
- Discounted Teacher Training Membership: $79/month for Unlimited Yoga classes from September 2017 - September 2018
- Complimentary yoga mat storage at Bloom
Tuition is due in full by August 31, 2017. Tuition checks may be made out to Bloom Yoga Studio. Payment may also be made via credit card (we accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express).
Trainees have the option of paying tuition via a payment plan. There is an additional charge of $150 for the payment plan option, for a total fee of $3550. Terms are as follows:
- First payment of $850 due by August 31 to initiate payment plan ($250 application deposit will be applied towards this payment)
- 4 additional monthly payments of $675. Tuition must be paid in full by December 31
- Payments to be automatically charged to credit card on file on the 15th of every month
- Payment plan must be set up by August 31 (Deadline will be extended for new applicants)
Please contact us with questions
or to set up payment plan.
If we receive written notice of your need to withdraw from the program by August 31st, you may receive a refund minus the $250 nonrefundable deposit. Credit card refunds will be subject to an additional 4% processing fee. There will be no refunds after August 31st. If you withdraw from the program for any reason afterwards, you will be responsible for paying the full tuition, regardless of any partial payments that have been made to date.Find out how to apply